Skip to main content

Ortho Sports

About Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla - Sports & Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Konchwalla brings to the UAE a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Orthopaedics sports and trauma surgery gained from over 20 years experience in a number of UK hospitals.
Committed to improving the health and well-being of patient’s who are suffering from trauma and sports related injuries, Dr Konchwalla provides a service based on internationally recognised best practice which embraces the principles and core values as set by the UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines in providing high quality care that is effective and patient focused.
Dr Konchwalla brings to the UAE a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of Orthopaedics sports and trauma surgery gained from over 20 years experience in a number of top UK hospitals.
With a special interest in Sports Surgery, Dr M. Ashfaq Konchwalla specialises in soft tissue and ligament injuries of the knee, shoulder, ankle and hip. He is also experienced in the management of bone and disorders such as arthritis of the hip, knee and shoulder which may also be managed by total joint replacement.
Dr Konchwalla has particular experience in trauma related sports injuries (rugby, football, cricket) using both surgical and non-surgical means. His goal is to seek to improve the quality of life for his patients and restore injured people back to a healthy level of activity.
If you are experiencing pain and stiffness in your knee, hip or shoulder, check this Knee Hip and Shoulder Surgeon in Pakistan out to get rid of the injuries permanently!

 for more visit on : Ortho Sports 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get your Ex Back or We will Refund You

The Ex Factor Guide  is a blueprint to becoming exactly the partner that your ex both wants and deserves. The program consists of the main eBook manual, audiobook MP3s, 3 videos, and bonus eBooks. Do you have a certain someone who you just can’t let go of? Is there an ex who you often feel is the one who got away? Often towards a rocky patch in a relationship we experience painful exchanges and one or other finds it hard to go back. Deep cuts can be made into our souls; cuts that it can be a job to repair. The good news is, providing your ex is still single, you can use this effective guide to help you regain trust and connection with the person you lost. Detailed Summary of this program: 1  Who is the author of Ex Factor Guide? 2  Giving you the power 3  What Is The Ex Factor Guide? 3.1  Breathe in the future 3.2  Breathe out the past 4  What Is The Ex Factor Guide About? 5  Panic and Acceptance 6  What do I get? 6.1 ...

4 week diet price and how to buy from legit site ?

Does the  4 Week Diet plan  work? Is Brian Flatt really a dietician and he created this program? Our In-depth ‘The 4 Week Diet review’ is here.Let’ss find out everything about this much-hyped fitness system which seems legit and working. Are you tired of starving, taking up unhealthy diets, or spending countless hours in the gym? This 4 Week Diet Plan review could just be what you need. You probably have read or heard about different diet plans for weight loss in the past. Perhaps, you’re beginning to lose faith because of the many shams you have encountered before now. Trust me, I was once like you. One more try doesn’t hurt so much. It could just be what you need. It was tough for me too. I had tried several other methods before. I had grown frustrated and hated my body more with each passing day. Nothing was working. The few times I thought I had lost some weight, it came back as soon as I stopped. So when I read about the Four Week Diet by Brian Flatt sometime ago, I ...

Lean Belly Breakthrough Review

Lean Belly Breakthrough Review : Lean Belly Breakthrough  is a weight loss program by fitness trainer Bruce Krahn. It is specifically created for men and women over the age of fifty who want to lose  belly  fat and reduce the risk of associated health conditions (such as diabetes, heart disease, and depression). I’ve been overweight and unhealthy for way too long! No matter what did I just couldn’t seem to lose weight and keep it off. I tried fat burning pills. Weight loss programs. Starving myself. But nothing really worked and if I did lose weight then I’d end up gaining it all back and then some. I turned 34 a few months ago so I just don’t have the energy or strength at my age to workout for 90 minutes per day. And I just don’t have the time to follow some complicated diet. My mother has diabetes and my father suffered from a stroke and a heart attack because of his weight. I really didn’t want to end up like them because I have kids of my ow...